What do we expect?
A simple uniform is helpful in establishing good standards of appearance in school and by wearing it, children quickly feel part of our community.
- Tailored grey/black trousers or skirt.
- Yellow/white polo shirt.
- Yellow/grey sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo.
- Grey tights or grey/white socks.
- Black school shoes (no trainers and no heels).
We also accept for our students to wear school dresses (yellow checked) or grey/black shorts, (especially during summer)!!
For indoor and outdoor P.E. lessons your child will need:
- Yellow/white P.E. t-shirt with the school logo.
- Black shorts (or jogging bottoms for winter).
- Plain black pumps (no trainers).
Please make sure that all of your child’s uniform and equipment are clearly marked with their name, (including their pumps)!
Who is our school uniform provider?
Our school uniform provider is Loop Wear Ltd. They are a local business based in Ilkeston. They are very helpful and will provide you with any information you need! So please either visit the website or contact them on the details below:
Loop Wear Ltd Lockdown Opening Hours for click and collect:
Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Visit the store: Loop Wear Ltd, 38 Factory Lane, Ilkeston DE7 8HQ.