Thorpes Road, Heanor, Derbyshire, DE75 7GQ

01773 712 893

Corfield Church of England Infant School



What is GDPR?

GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) gives you the right to know who has access to your data! On this page, you will find our GDPR policies and a list of who we share our information with.

Who do we share information with?

  • RM Integris
  • MyConcern
  • Teachers2Parents
  • Medical Tracker
  • Cool Milk
  • Web anywhere
  • School Access Modules
  • Department of Education
  • Amber Valley School Sports Partnership
  • NHS
  • Derbyshire County Council
  • Tempest Photography
  • Claire's School Solutions
  • Perspective Lite
  • Link ICT
  • Sap in Schools
  • Derbyshire Services for Schools
  • Edenred (Free School Meals)
  • iTrack
  • Office 365
  • 2Simple
  • Wonde
  • Jigsaw